With the Quicken PDF printer software, it becomes way easier to print any document in PDF form. But with this supreme accounting software, the PDF file cannot be easily edited even after getting printed. It prints files in a portable format, unlike a standard printer. So, in order to activate the Quicken PDF printer on your desktop, follow these steps to accomplish the result.
- You must be logged in to Quicken account as a user
- Right-click on the ‘Start’ button and go to ‘Explorer.’
- Browse c:\Program files or program files (x86)\ Quicken \ PDFDrv.
- Double click on ‘RestorepdfDeriver.bat,’ and wait to get the software installed.
- Do a print demo to PDF format to see if the printer has got installed or not.
If you are still not able to activate the Quicken PDF printer on your desktop, it is highly recommended to get in touch with a technical expert at Quicken Help to get the proper tech assistance.
Read more: Quicken Contact Number
Please sign in to leave a comment.