Developed and launched by Intuit Inc., QuickBooks is a software that allows businesses to manage their accounts. It is primarily designed to help small and medium-sized businesses. Thanks to QB 2017 Pro version users have access to a range of innovative features that will help them grow their business. Because QuickBooks requires that users enter their personal data as well as company details the information on QuickBooks is protected by advanced security features. The most basic security safeguard is the unique password customers use to login to their account. If you have any issue with your account security you reach out QuickBooks customer Service Number. A team of certified technicians will help you effectively overcome any security issue you may have. You can also try these simple troubleshooting steps to recover your password and continue to use QuickBooks.
Steps to follow when using the Automated Password Reset Tool:
- The most important thing you need to do is to select the right version of QuickBooks you are using. In this case, it will be QB 2017 Pro.
- Once you select the correct version click on it and open the company file.
- For security reasons, you will be asked to enter the license number and relevant business information. Once you enter the information click submit
- You will receive a prompt with information about the terms and conditions regarding the use of QuickBooks. Accept and agree to the license agreement and click on download.
- A new screen will appear that has the download link, click on this link.
- A security code or token number will be sent to your registered email address. Enter the number in the field provided.
- Go to the drop-down menu and select the version on QuickBooks you are using.
- Search for the company file for which you want to reset the password.
- Click on the company file and enter a new password in the field provided. Make sure the password meets the specific QuickBooks recommendations.
- Once you enter the new password just select reset and when you receive confirmation that the process is complete you can log off.
A password mismatch problem could indicate a serious security breach. It is possible that your account information was the target of online hackers. It is also possible that a virus or malware could have infected your system and caused data corruption. You can always contact QuickBooks Tech support to get advice on how you can prevent these issues and keep your information safe.
For more : QuickBooks pro customer support number
Source URL: Password mismatch of email on QB 2017 Pro
Please sign in to leave a comment.