It is necessary to do a clean install of flash player because it resolves many issues like ‘update issues’, ‘uninstallation issues’, ‘adobe player not working issues’ etc. It is one of the highly suggested steps to perform when you face certain errors with your flash player. But in some cases, the flash players perform the update without having to uninstall it first. But when the situation calls for a clean install of flash player, some people find it difficult to perform the task. It isn’t all that hard to do, but for some people, even basic steps are hard to execute. So if you are looking forward to knowing how to do a clean install of flash player on Windows then keep reading this blog as it contains a step by step explanation of the procedure. Nonetheless, you can also get the information from the executives at Adobe Tech Support Number.
As mentioned above, the steps aren’t hard to perform, but you need to be attentive and careful while performing it. But before you can proceed you need to make sure that you download the current version of the uninstaller. If you have downloaded the uninstaller already, you may go ahead with the steps.
- After you have downloaded the uninstaller, run it on your system to remove or uninstall the player from your computer.
- Now go to the official site and download the flash player. Select the appropriate OS and proceed.
- Now close down all programs, browsers or applications that use flash player.
- After completing that, you need to restart the computer.
- After restarting the computer, you must delete all files from and folders of adobe except for the ‘flashinstall.log’ file.
- If you are having difficulty removing some files or folders, you may use the ‘unlocker’ program to remove them from the computer system.
- After removing all the files, you would have successfully removed adobe flash player from your computer.
- The next step is to restart the computer again and to install the software by using the installer file that you have downloaded at the beginning of this process. Keep in mind not to run any program or browser that uses the flash player while you are installing.
The above steps are the necessary action that you must conduct in order to achieve a clean install of Adobe flash player on Windows. If you need any assistance you may contact Adobe Technical Support Phone Number to gain access to services from professional employees.
Please sign in to leave a comment.