What to do when ‘Firefox 59 can’t open Adobe Acrobat Reader Properly’
Mozilla Firefox software is a full-featured web browser. It includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, enhanced Google, Yahoo and Bing search, simplified privacy control, a streamlined browser window that shows the more page.
Features of Mozilla Firefox 59
Main features of Firefox include:
- Firefox 59 is free, secure and safe to download
- Compatible with all the Windows OS version
- It gives a user-friendly
- Easily available and easy to use.
To know more about Firefox, call on Adobe Tech Support.
If you see the previewed version of PDF files in Firefox, then you should associate PDF Files with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. For that, go to options in Firefox and associate PDF Files.
If you are trying to open PDF File with Firefox 59 using Adobe Acrobat, but it is unable to open it properly. Instead, it is opening Adobe Acrobat in a broken state. Which is creating a program but no window?
Steps to Fix ‘Firefox 59 can’t open Adobe Acrobat Reader Properly’
You can fix this issue very easily, just follow these steps:
- Go to Task Manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Dlt buttons together.
- Then go to the Process tab and close all the running programs.
- Then go to the computer home screen and open the Firefox again, using the shortcut icon. This time you will be able to open Adobe Acrobat Reader properly.
View PDF Files in Firefox
When you try to open PDF files in Firefox, it uses the default PDF viewer. But if you want to use Adobe Acrobat Reader, then set it using these steps:
- Click on the menu button and choose the Options.
- Got to the General panel and open the applications.
- Select PDF entries and change the default PDF opener to Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Also Read: PDF Does Not open On a Computer
Hope, all the issues you were facing with Firefox in opening the Adobe Acrobat Reader are sorted now. But if you are still facing the problem, then call on Adobe Customer Service and talk to experts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.