The technology is facing rapid advancements every day. So how can printers lag behind? The usage of printers in our day to day life has increased so much, the one cannot think of their lives without a printing device in their vicinity. HP printers are considered to be the best quality printers and a brand which you can trust. The printers now come with the capability of wireless connection, thus giving away with all the troubles related to wires and cables. You just need to have a strong Wi-Fi connection, and a mobile device-either android or Ios connected with your printer and you can print from anywhere the printer accepts the command. They provide with excellent connectivity strengths and print high-quality images. You don’t have to worry about the quality of your print and can rest assured about it. Many times due to technical snags, one is not able to connect the mobile device with the printer, and thus causing troubles in wireless printing. If you have recently purchased an HP wireless printer and you are facing issues, then you can work on the solutions suggested in this blog or contact the HP printer customer care number.
How to connect HP printer to your mobile device using HP Service Plugin
- The printer and the smartphone that you are using must be connected to the same network that you are using.
- Now move to the app store (if you have an iPhone) or play store (if you have an android version) and search for the HP Service Plugin application and download it.
- Once the installation process is complete, you would be required to run it once on your smartphone.
- Then choose the document or image that you wish to print and tap on the Print option by clicking on the three dots.
- Click on the Print Preview option to see, to see the precap of your final print.
- Modify the page layout settings, color, size etc. by going to the custom settings of your default printer.
- Now click on the arrow which is facing downside and select your default printer from which you wish to print.
- Finally, tap on Print icon, give the print command to receive your paper-bound
If after trying the given steps, you are still facing troubles, then you must check whether your Wi-Fi is working properly, clear all the caches and cookies from your smartphone device. Even after trying all the suggested solution, your printer is still not connected to your smartphone, then the best option is to get in touch with the HP Printer technical support number that stays reachable at all 24 hours of the day for the convenience of the users.
For more: Hp printer support phone number
Source URL: HP Printer cannot print from a Mobile device
Please sign in to leave a comment.