Pearson Test of English
Pearson Test of English is relatively a new test conducted by Pearson PLC Group globally. It is a computer-based test conducted online in over 150 authorized centers globally. The PTE test offers a fair, reliable, and secure scores to takers. Speaking, writing, reading and listening sections offer a complete assessment of taker’s ability in English language. The presence of a transparent scoring system enables taker to get a reliable grade in the test every time. Hence, PTE scores are accepted in over 6000 organizations globally which include universities, colleges, governments, immigration agencies, and employers. US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada are the main countries that accept the PTE test scores.
Preparation Tips for PTE Exam Takers
The English proficiency test needs to be taken prior a good preparation. There are 20 different question formats which contain several items in each section. A good overall score can be achieved by performing well in all sections and items. The overall score is the sum of communicative skills and enabling skills of takers in the English language. Prepare for PTE exam India in accordance to syllabus and guidelines given by language experts. There is no substitute for hard work during preparation for the exam.
Let us look how to increase the overall score in the PTE test:
1. Improve your grammar: In writing section, grammar is an important factor on which grade is given by the intelligent marking system. Avoid using unnecessary capitalization, full stop, comma, etc.
2. Improve oral fluency: Speak continuously and avoid silence of 3 seconds as it stops microphone on the computer. Speak in a calm and clear voice to be understandable by the computer.
3. Focus on vocabulary: Using of good vocabulary enables takers to get a higher score in writing section.
4. Maintain word limit in answers: Avoid writing the answers above or below the world limit. No marks are given for not following the word limits mentioned in the questions. Follow instructions given in the test carefully to avoid deduction of marks.
5. Prepare as per the syllabus: Prepare for the exam following the syllabus, sections, and items. It helps takers to increase scores in the test immediately.
6. Buy genuine study materials: Buy genuine study material to practice rigorously. Practice on expired versions of the test to get the idea and improve weaker sections.
7. Take coaching: Guidance and expert advice are needed to get the desired score in the test. Take coaching from a language expert to improve scores with rigorous practices.
How to Book PTE Test?
The standard price of booking PTE Academic test for India is $330. Takers need to spend 25% extra on a late booking.
Many takers need to take the exam repeatedly until the desired score is achieved needed in the visa application. Buy PTE voucher to use in booking the test and get 10% discount on the original price. Contact us today to buy a voucher and book the test immediately.
ATHENS， Oct. 27 (Xinhua) -- Greece's Supreme Administrative court， the State Council， ruled on Wednesday as unconstitutional the government's law on the TV licensing procedure， the Greek national broadcaster ERT reported.
Following a marathon debate on the constitutionality of the law which lasted several weeks， the judges annulled the tender which was carried out this autumn， with 14 votes against the law and 11 votes in favor.
According to the ruling， the law approved by the Greek parliament earlier this year which foresees the transfer of jurisdictions from the TV regulator， the Greek National Council for Radio and Television (NCRTV)， to the State Minister Nikos Pappas， violates the Constitution.
After this development， the auction of four nationwide TV licenses concluded in September is annulled and new initiatives by the government were expected.
Cabinet ministers had told Greek national news agency AMNA and other local media lately that should the law is deemed unconstitutional the dozens millions euros already paid by the winners of the tender in October， will be returned.
Under the tender some 250 million euros (272 million U.S. dollars) would reach state coffers within months.
Under the government's plan which had caused strong reactions by opposition parties and media unions， the private TV stations which have been operating on temporary licenses for up to three decades and did not secure a license， would close within the next few months.
Journalists and technicians had staged several protests in recent weeks against the law and the tender， arguing that at least 2，000 employees would lose their jobs in a country already suffering from high unemployment rates.
After Wednesday's ruling the government needs to find another way to "put order" to the media landscape in Greece.
In a first reaction by the government， Olga Gerovassilis， the government spokeswoman told ERT that on Monday the government will submit to the parliament a new draft law which foresees the issuance of temporary TV licenses until the permanent ones will be issued.
The government is determined to clear the media landscape of corruption， sh. Derek Carr Jersey Authentic Dak Prescott Jersey Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey Authentic Carson Wentz Jersey Calvin Ridley Womens Jersey Baker Mayfield Womens Jersey Antonio Brown Womens Jersey Alvin Kamara Kids Jersey A.J. Bouye Kids Jersey Adrian Peterson Kids Jersey
Please sign in to leave a comment.